WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 15 August 2009

"RED WHITE AND BLUE"

Hi Everyone oh it's Saturday how I love the weekend, well we've just finished Soccer for the morning and both my boys won their games lunch is over and it's my time. This card was made some weeks ago and was sent to a friends daughter in the USA and I was really pleased with the card as she didn't want it in Pink as this little girl is a bit of a Tom Boy.

Card Instructions and Supplies:
Card Stock: White card stock for the base, red Bazzill and some plain Blue card I had in my stash.
Design Paper: Again from my stash, I think it could have been a Gina K free Digi Download.
Image: Piper from Pollycraft and her skipping rope.
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils, Red Gel Glitter pens
Embellishments: Stars and Stripes sticker from my stash, Eyelet's Stars red, white and blue from my stash.
Sentiment: PC generated Tempus Sans ITC
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Happy Birthday Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities Classic Oval and Classic Scalloped Oval, Star Punch, Blue Ink Pad for edges. Piercing tool for around the Scalloped Edge.
Now I look a the picture the sentiment was a little uneven oh well no one else has noticed it only me LOL.
Take care and have a great weekend.

Kathie

No comments: