WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Thursday 1 October 2009

Secret Crafter Challenge #51 Animals Antics

Today's card is for The Secret Crafter Challenge #51 Animal Antics I couldn't wait to enter this challenge as I just knew which image I was going to use. This lovely little Hippo was stamped and sent to me from a crafting friend so I don't know what brand it is but she is so cute if you can call a Hippo Cute LOL
Card Recipe
Card Stock: White card stock for the base, Hot Pink and Aqua Bazzill
Design Paper: I bought this about 4 years ago and I know it was manufactured in India and I loved it so much I didn't want to use it.
Image: A friend stamped the image and sent it to me so I named her Harriet the Hippo.
Colour Medium: Water Colour Pencils and Glitter Gel Pens
Embellishments: Aqua Ribbon, White and Silver Ribbon from my stash, Gems from my stash. Punched Butterfly.
Tools: Water Brush, Cuttlebug, Spellbinders, Nestabilities Classic Circle and Scalloped Circle. I've used Faux stitching on this card something I haven't done before, if I'm going to stitch I would usually get the sewing maching out, but it was far too late at night to even think about that.
Take care and have a great weekend
Hugs
Kathie
xox

3 comments:

LOUISE said...

Great card Kathie, such a cute image. Louise x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card, love the adorable image.
luv
Debby

Jill said...

aww this is gorgeous Kathie I love the hippo image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx