WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 26 January 2010

Just add INK JAI1


Just add INK Challenge JAI1
Good afternoon everyone, well it's my first time to enter a challenge that is just starting out. Congratulations Jut add Ink. Just add Ink is a new and exciting challenge blog that is down under in the Southern Hemisphere with Australia and New Zealand. So if you have a moment, sit down with a cuppa and have a look at this new Challenge Blog you might like to give it a go. This week is a colour challenge and here are the colours, I've attempted them on this card but they aren't colours I would normally put together but I am happy with the outcome.
Card Recipe
Card base white SU card stock.
Chocolate and Saffron are from Creations.
The Teal and Rose patterned paper is from Magnolia.
Image is from Digistamp Boutique and this is Alexa 'Shop Til You Drop' and she is coloured with Copic Markers.
Lace cut with Cuttlebug, using a lace plate.
Flowers, ribbon and bronze brand from my stash.
Thanks for looking.
Hugs Kathie
xox

8 comments:

Danielle Daws said...

Hi there Kathie! I really hope you'll think about using these colours together more often because this is a stunning card you've created! It's gorgeous! I love how you've done the ribbon - might have to case that! Thanks for playing!

Deb M. said...

Beautiful card...love the color combo and the image is too cute. Have to check out those digi stamps. :-) TFS!

sunbear said...

I love your card Kathie. Great layout:)

Naomi Jansen said...

WOW! What an entry to the very 1st Challenge! That is 1 awsome card. I LOVE it! Well done and thanks for sharing. xxx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Such a cute card. Ditto to what Danielle said too! Thanks for joining in the fun and playing along at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

I love your card Kathie! Thanks for joining in on our first challenge and hope to see more of your gorgeous work.

AJ said...

What a funky, happy card! Love it to bits. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda

AJ said...

Love this card to bits, super sweet. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda