WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 25 August 2010

I'm So Excited

My first ever Blog Award with a "Cherry on Top".Well yesterday I was just so excited I received this my first every Blog Award. One of my very talented Design Team Members from Sweet Sketch Wednesday gave my this award. Thank you so much Nancy you really made my day. Visit Nancy at Mulberry Station she is one very talented lady not only does she make cards, she makes her own flowers, has recently made a beautiful quilt and look at some of her older postings at the beautiful cakes and Wedding Cakes she has made and iced they are AMAZING.

When you receive this award, you must do a little bit:
1. Thank the person who sent it to you. Thank you so much Nancy you a very sweet, sincere and helpful thank you for being you!!!

2. Put it on your blog.

3. List 3 things about yourself.
I adore crafts, card making, sewing, cooking, scrap booking bead work, cross stitch, knitting , the beach house and family time with my wonderful husband and my boys and the list goes on and on and on ....

I'm a stay at home Mum but I do work for my husband from home as long as I have a computer in front of me I'm fine.

Helping others out, I'm on our Board of Trustees at my son's school, committee member of my son's cricket club and coach a Cricket Team, I manage one of my sons Soccer Teams and also a member of another board and of course on the design team of Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

4. Post a favorite picture.
I have so many I'm not sure which one I want to use, I love them all of my family and don't want to upset anyone by not using the right photo.

5. Pass on to 5 other blogger's
1.I'm passing this award straight back to Nancy she is one very sweet and sincere person and I adore your work.
2. Chris from Sketching Stamper. Chris's cards are the most AMAZING cards I've seen I am overwhelmed by her creativeness and her colouring of her cards. Chris is one amazing person she is so talented with her wonderful sketches. She has helped me when I first started blogging and gave me ideas and helped when I bought my Copic's especially when I wanted to throw them away and she is so kind and caring.

3. Kelly from Kreative Korner by Kelly. Kelly was one of the first blogs I had ever read I adore your cards Kelly, sometimes I don't have time to comment but I am there looking at what you have created and Kelly was my first ever follower when I started my blog.
4. Keryn from Poppy Dog. I've met Keryn blogging and Keryn makes some wonderful cards and she has one very talanted husband who is an amazing painter. Keryn's work is from her heart and I enjoy looking at your cards.
5. Heidi from Heidi's Imaginarium. I've only got to know Heili from entering into Sweet Sketch Wednesday Challenge each week and you ask me for advice on how I built a card to give depth and dimensions. Heidi's cards over the last few weeks have wowed me so much with the most amazing details and she goes that extra mile and I love how your cards have also grown not in size but by your imagination and ability.
I would love to give this award to every one I know in Blog land but I would be there for hours and they would be saying what did you do that for??? Take care everyone and enjoy that Sweet Sweet Cherry.
Hugs always Kathie

10 comments:

mulberry station said...

Thanks Kathie..You are very sweet. I am so glad that you are apart of our DT. Thanks again for all you do!
Nancy

mckinkle said...

HI Kathie, well done on your fab award, talking of awards, theres something for you over at mine!

Keryn x

Heidi said...

Kathie-
Thank you so much. I am very honoured that you thought of me! I feel so special, (insert picture of my face in a big wide smile)
Lots of Hugs!
Heidi

Kelly said...

Thank you for thinking of me Kathie. You SO deserve this award, your cards are amazing! Thank you for the help you have given me and inspiring me NOT to trash my Copics! Candy corn...is a sugary confection with the taste of honey shaped like a kernel of corn.

mckinkle said...

Hello Kathie,
Thank You so much for your lovely words, it didnt sound like me! lol!

I was adding my awards at gone midnight last night and I was fighting my sleeping tablets but I was determined that I had to finish the task!

Thank you for giving me this fab award, I like the fact it's a cupcake! Very nice!

The lovely thing is that you've got a different award now too! Seems we're both on a roll with getting awards at the moment!

Keryn x

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
--
http://www.miriadafilms.ru/ купить кино
для сайта kathiezkardz.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

thanks for this information


[url=http://bradhsfxga.blogspot.com/]برامج[/url]
[url=http://bradhsfxga.blogspot.com/]برامج التحميل[/url]

Anonymous said...

I just added this blog site to my google reader, excellent stuff. Cannot get enough!

Anonymous said...

your writing is really great..signed up to your RSS, excited to read more!

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.Keep working ,great job!