WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 17 November 2010

'Shop Till You Drop' Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #76

Lulabelle Shopping
Connie with Present

Good morning and it's a glorious hot spring morning in New Zealand we have had such amazing weather for Spring this year so I'm so looking forward to summer. Christmas is just around the corner and I've hardly done any Christmas shopping, I've been quite slack really. My boys are at that age I don't know what to buy them Liam is 11 and Ryan is 9. I'm thinking of a Table Tennis Table, and some new Cricket gear for Liam, but they would like a PSP each we'll see!!!
It's another wonderful Wednesday morning and that can only mean one thing that's right it's
Sweet Sketch Wednesday and this week Arlana has designed another one of her wonderful sketches.

Sketch #76
This week our Sponsor is Sally Ann from
DigiStamp Boutique
We all love Sally Ann's images to work with and this week
Sally Ann is offering the lucky winner
6 Digital Images of their choice
I'm jealous already just thinking about that lucky winner as I adore working with Sally Ann's images and theres so many to choose from your spoilt for choice.
If you haven't visited Sally Ann's online shop just click here

http://www.digistampboutique.co.uk/catalog/
http://www.digistampbutique.blogspot.com/
http://www.lovetodoodle.blogsspot.com/
When you get a moment drop by to the rest of our wonderful team to see what they have in store for your today over at
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

Card Ingredients:
1st Card
Base:White SU for the base.
Paper: Black Craft Creations
Design Papers: Black & White Dots by Pavlova Papers and Dinner with Friends from Daisy Bucket Designs
Image: Lulabelle Shopping by DigiStamp Boutique
Colour Medium: Copic Ciao Markers, Gel Pens
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Classic Oval, Scalloped Oval, Kindy Glitz
Embellishment: Lace, Ribbon, Flowers and Gems from my stash

2nd Card
Base: White SU for the base
Card: Chocolate Brown and Apple Green Bazzill
Design Papers: Magnolia Papers
Image: Connie with Present by DigiStamp Boutique
Colour Medium: Copic Ciao Markers
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities, classic Oval , Scalloped Oval,
Embellishment: Lace, Ribbon, Flowers

I'm entering these cards in the following Challenges:
Cute Card Thursday Challenge 138 Anything Goes
Stamp Something Digi Day Challenge


Thanks for stopping by I do love reading your wonderful comments. Wishing you all a great weekend.

Hugs

12 comments:

nessy said...

what gorgeous girly cards ~ such delightful detail, love the lace and flowers ! ~just love the new sketch ~
vanessa xx
ps thanks for your link to the colouring video ~was a great help ~going to check it out again before i start another card!!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Love both your cards Kathie!!! Aren't Sally-Ann's images so easy to work with??

It is a Canadian winter wonderland here - almost fit for Christmas. Right now (though the sun hasn't risen yet), it is -18C out. Good thing I got my snow tires put on!!

Have a great week.
Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathy, thanks so much for all you do. You post comments faithfully every week on all the followers. It really helped while we had so much goin on. We do have the best DT out there!! Your card are both adorable!! I think my favorite is the black and white one. But, they are both darling. Great job on the coloring and fun use of DP, lace and emblishments!
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Kathie! Two fabulous cards you've created here!! The colors are what grabbed me right away with them both -- the striking black and teal of the first one and the fun festive orange of the second one. Fun, fun, fun!!! Have a great day!

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Good morning Kathie, I just love your two shopping cards! You have added some very fun embellishments with the ribbon, glitter, jewels and brad. I especially love the jewels for her bracelet and necklace!!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

melody said...

oh..i'm so lovin that 1st card with the touch of turquoise ~ and weaved ribbon on the lace ~ just beautiful ~ and the 2nd card is so bright and cheery ~ how fun ~ thanks so much for the inspiration!

Jeannie said...

Oh I just absolutely adore them both and I love the bling you added to each of them too!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Ellibelle said...

These are both too cute! Love that sketch! Gorgeous images and designer papers.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us at stamp something. Good luck with the drawings and hope to see you again at our next challenge!

Stacy said...

Oh my goodness these are too adorable!!! I love the little gems! Great cards!

Sharon Basel said...

Both of these cards are just delightful Kathie! I love the black and white - that splash of teal really makes the image pop. And the colors of the second are dreamy! Love all the bling you've added - a girl just has to have lots of sparkly bling! You sure have a flair for pulling together interesting papers and colors. Great job!
Hugs,
Sharon

Michele K. said...

Hi Kathie! Love your cards! All of the details are wonderful. So glad I found this challenge. BTW... I was born in Blenheim. :)
xo,
Michele

Jackie Randolph said...

I am so loving both of your cards Kathie. They both are just darling. love how you used the lace and flowers!! Yummmm!!

Sorry to be late with commenting, it just another one of those weeks for me!!