WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Red Wine and Snoozing Under the tree. Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #78

' Snoozing under the Tree'

Good morning everyone and what a wonderful morning it is.
There's 3 good reasons why it's so good

Number 1. It's the 1st day of summer in New Zealand
Number 2. 24 More sleeps to go before Christmas.
Number 3. It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday today


This week has been so busy as it's getting so close to Christmas and I still have Christmas shopping to do.

This week Arlana has another wonderful sketch for us over at



Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Sketch # 78
This week our fabulous sponsor is Di form Di's Digi Downloads

Di is offering the lucky winner
5 Digi Downloads of the winners choice.

Wow the winner is going to be spoiled for choice as there are just so many wonderful images to choose from.


That's a fantastic prize this week and thanks Di for being our sponsor. Your images are amazing to work with, I can never make up my mind what to choose as I want them all.

So if you have never visited Di's online shop just click here and pay her a visit:


This week I'm entering my card into the following Challenges:

Card Recipe:
Base: White SU
Coloured Board: Red and Green Bazill
Patterned Paper: The Creative Cottage Robbie and Roxanne
Image: Snoozing from Di's Digi Downloads
Colour Medium: Copics, Black, White, Gold and Silver Gel pens.
Tools: Glass Finish, Clear Embossing Pen, Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug embossing folder Christmas, Nestabilities Classic Square.
Embellishments: Ribbon, button, gems and paper quilling gifts.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week and weekend.

HAPPY CRAFTING

and a BIG THANK YOU for all of your lovely comments.

HUGS

11 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, I sure love those darling little presents and ornament. Such a nice added touch. Your image is super sweet. You did a wonderful job coloring your little teddy bear up. Boy, I could use a little summer right now. I am sick again. This is the second time in three weeks. I hope it isn't going to be a long hard winter for us.. I am so glad you are enjoying the start of your summer.
Hugs, Nancy

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Oh Summer --- that is crazy LOL!! I have a silly question then - do you decorate a pine tree (or something similar) for Christmas? You know me, I always have questions for you :)

I never saw the wine in his hand - LOVE it!!!! How adorable! Love your little embellishments too!

Have a great week ~
Deanne :)

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Kathie!!! What a sweet card! My cats sleep under the Christmas tree just like this darling little bear. What fun embellishments along the top, how very clever!!! Great post too. Happy summer, I'm jealous as I woke up to some unexpected snow this morning. Have a wonderful week!

Linda

Nannieflash said...

Hi Kathie fabulous image and I love your design. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

Jeannie said...

So super sweet and I just love the little doo dads at the top! Such a fun holiday card!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Sharon Basel said...

Well this is how I look after one glass of wine too! Cutest image Kathie and your shading/coloring is absolutely perfect. I too love those "doo dads" as Jeannie put it! Happy birthday to you - a day late but sincerely meant. I hope you enjoyed your special day. And your first day of summer must be wonderful-I've thought about that all day as we got our first snowfall here in Michigan on a day with freezing cold! Just the cutest card! Have a wonderful week!
Hugs to you,
Sharon

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Kathie I love your sweet card this week. The cute embellishmenst at the top are adorable and just make your card so perfect. I love how you colored your image up. I wish it was summer here it oh so cold and lots of snow. Have a Sweet day!!!

Rachel said...

Cute card Kathie, I love this image! Such cute embellishments too. Fab job! I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet either....at least you have the weather on your side...all this snow makes me want to stay in bed!! Hope you're keeping well.
Wedgie xxx

melody said...

what a yummy take on the sketch..wuv that colored image..so cute! and the embellies..what a nice touch chickie! beautifully done!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Kathie, this is so sweet! I just love your image and all your attention to detail. That is one of my favorite border punches and I love that embossing...Your added embellishment are so perfect. That was called Quilling when I was young....sure makes a darling present! Your coloring is spectacular! Wishing I could be enjoying your spring!

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh Kathie, this is just adorable!!
How cute is that little bear and the glass of wine is a hoot!!
Your card is so pretty with the papers and colors!! I just love your embellishments too!

Hugs~
Hard to believe you are in summer as we freeze over here.