WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Sunday 3 April 2011

A Boy's Birthday Card

"Happy 9th Birthday Britton"

Today is Sunday and it's Brittons birthday, Britton is a very good friend of my youngest son.  He's at his party at the moment playing Laserstrike.  It's meant to be Autumn here but today is still very hot and not raining.  I know that Britton loves Soccer and his X-Box I made him a Soccer card a few years ago so I knew this was a perfect image for him.

I'm  entering this card into Digital Tuesday Challenge and this weeks challenge is


Card Recipe:
Base: White SU
Board: Apple Green, and orange Bazzill
Design Papers: Navy Blue Dots unknown, stripped Kaiser Jungle Bug Collection and the Green and White Spot Kaiser Paper.
Image: Video Boy by Mo Manning
Colour Medium: Copics, White, Silver, Clear and Black embossing pens.
Sentiment: PC generated using Kristen ITC font
Tools: Cuttlebug Classic Square, Pop Dots, Glue Dots
Embellishments: Buttons, Waxed Thread, Ribbon and Toggle from my stash.

Thanks for looking and all of your lovely comments.
Enjoy you weekend.

Hugs

4 comments:

Amy Johnson said...

What a great image and card for a boy! Love it! Thanks for playing the DTC this week!

Berry said...

This is fabulous thanks for sharing at CCC this wk! Hugs Rebekah xx

Sharon Basel said...

oh my Kathie this is gorgeous. Your coloring is fabulous - I love these bright fun colors. What a perfect card for a boy.
Sharon :)

mckinkle said...

Just had to have a proper peep whilst I was here and this is fab!

I love the limey zesty colours youve used here and your colouring is fantastic Kathie!

Keryn x