WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Tuesday 30 August 2011

Cards for Men Challenge #18 G is for Green

G is for Green Games Boy

Today I'm entering one of Ryan's birthday cards into Cards for Men Challenge G is for Green.  Both of my boys have birthdays so close to each other that I have to come up with new and interesting cards for each of them as they are my biggest critics.

I made this card for Ryan's 10th birthday, and he knows how much I hate his PSP or XBox.  That's why they are only allowed to play them if it's raining or during the school holidays and school holidays can't come around quick enough in our house hold.

I was really pleased how this card turned out.

Card Recipe:
Base: White SU
Coloured Card: Blue and Green Bazzill
Design Paper: It's very old and unknown source
Image: Mo Manning's Game Boy
Colour Medium: Copics, Copic atyou Spica in gold, silver, black, black & white embossing pen and glass finish.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Square, Happy Birthday Embossing folder, pop dots and glue dots.
Embellishments: Ribbon and Fancy Paper Clip from my stash.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week of crafting.

Hugs

2 comments:

Jane said...

Great colouring, fantastic teens card love the background papers too.

Alison said...

Great card- fab shade of green! Thanks for joining our 'G is for..' challenge at Cards for Men and good luck.
Hugs, Alison x