WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #127

STAMPFAIRY SHOP
Betty #3

Lenny Thank You Freebie

Good morning to everyone.  Wednesday's seem to get faster every week, it's because time is flying by with me and we only have 6.5 weeks until Christmas.  I have only one present purchased and I haven't made my traditional Christmas fruit cake yet.  I seem to be getting slacker and slower each year.
I know that my best friend will have her Christmas Tree up and the house decorated during November ready for the
1st December as she is very traditional and just adores Christmas.

Congratulations to our winner this week and to our Top 3 there were so many amazing creations we were spoilt for choice.

Today is Wednesday and that means it's
Sweet Sketch Wednesday
and Arlana has another wonderful sketch to share.

Sketch #127



My two cards using
Stampfairy Shop Images

This week our wonderful sponsor is Gerda the owner of
STAMPFAIRY SHOP
http://stampfairy.com/

Gerda is offering our very lucky winner
4 Digi's
 from her shop how exciting is that and so worth winning. 
There are always so many new and exciting digi's to choose from.

Now I have your attention it's time to drop by
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday and see what the design girls have created with Sketch #127 and Gerda's images.  Don't forget to leave them a little love they adore comments on their blogs just like you.

Card Recipes
Base: White SU
Bazzill: Chocolate, Cream
Design Paper: I think Kasercraft, Magnolia Paper
Paper: Gold handmade paper
Image: Lenny Thank You from Stampfairy Stamps
Colour Medium: Copics, atYou Copics, Orange gel pen.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Circle, Oval and Divine Swirls Embossing folders, pop dots, glue dots, hot melt glue gun,
Embellishments:
 My ex team mate Deanne from Three Trees always made these amazing flowers.
I always wanted to try one but felt that was her signature on her cards. 
I felt now I could try one as she has left SSW and I know she'll love this one as much as I love it for my first attempt and it looks great on this card with Lenny.

Cream satin flowers from my stash coloured with my copic markers.
Gems and ribbon from my stash.

Card #2
Base: White SU card
Coloured Card: Dark Green and Green Bazzill
Design Paper: Christmas Pack from Rosie's
Image: Betty #3 from Stampfairy Shop
Colour Medium: Copics, atYou Copics, Black embossing pen.
Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Circle, Oval, Martha Stewart glitter, Snow Flake embossing folder, glue dots, pop dots, hot melt glue gun, glass finish for the chimney to look like old glazed bricks.
Embellishments
Snowflake from my stash and silver twine.


Stars, gems and sequins from my stash
I love the ribbon on this card, it's an organza with a red edge and the organza is a mix of the red and green together it's really pretty.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week crafting and getting ready for Christmas.
Thank you for all your lovely comments, they are so much appreciated.
 
Hugs

9 comments:

mulberry station said...

Hi Kathie, your cards are so cute. The Christmas one reminds me of the cold of winter and the other one give me the warmth and promise of spring. The are both delightful! I lvoe embossing folders too. The add so much deminsion and texture to cards. I wanted to thank you too for the wonderful post this week. You always go the extra mile. Thanks so much. have a great week.
Hugs, Nancy

Patti P. said...

Good day Kathie, what a fun post today and loved the video...can you say intimidation!! Rick loved it! What gorgeous cards, I really like those star gems and your ribbon on your Betty card. What a lovely thank you card and your coloring is fabulous. I hear you about the holidays...I always have had good intentions and this year is the same, we'll see if it all comes together. I need to do a card count and see how close I am, I do have my list made and some things bought and ideas for the rest. I am making a few of my gifts and need to get those started. My goal is to have the shopping finished by Dec.1. Have a great week.
Hugs, Patti

Linda Anderson said...

Kathie, these two cards are beyond words wonderful!!! I love 'em both! Such sweet images, fabulous papers, and perfect embellishments!! Put it all together and you end up with these marvelous creations!!! You rock girlfriend!

Linda

Jeannie said...

Well I love them both, as usual! Lenny is too cute with the fresh and fun colors you used for him. Betty couldn't be more adorable and is a terrific holiday card!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

nessy said...

gorgeous cards ~ and look so different ~ love them!
vanessa xx

Genevieve said...

Good evening Kathie! Beautiful cards as always, I love the wee extra touches you add to your cards & I loved your post this week. Hope you have a great weekend :)

Tc
Genevieve

Jackie Randolph said...

Two FABULOUS cards Kathie, WOW just loving all the beautiful details with each of them! Your coloring is absolutely fantastic with Lenny love how you have him blended so well.

Hugs'

Jackie Randolph said...

Two FABULOUS cards Kathie, WOW just loving all the beautiful details with each of them! Your coloring is absolutely fantastic with Lenny love how you have him blended so well.

Hugs'

melody said...

oh...what scrumptious cards chickie! i love those darlin images..and whoa..what scrumptious pp you used! i especially LOVE that orange...yummy! nice touch with the embellies..and awesome coloring! beautiful work as always!

and whoa...your friend will have her christmas tree up that early..yikes...i haven't even started...other than doing a few christmas cards! christmas is SO close! it's going to hit me before i know it! have an awesome week!