WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 1 February 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #139

Sponsor
Elisabeth Bell

Good morning everyone.  Well summer is really here now and the boys are back at school.  It's been very warm here in the last week or two.  The problem is we don't get the dry heat we get very high humidity which I think is worse. 
 Today is Wednesday and that means it's the 1st of February already and it's Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  Congratulations to last weeks winner and our top 3.  Our entries were down on previous weeks which is a little to be expected with our new rules . Don't forget them I'll put them on the bottom of this posting.

Arlana has another lovely sketch for you this week and it's just so good because it really shows off all of our wonderful design papers.

Sketch #139

My card using Sketch #139 and the image
is 
Lots of Love
 by Elisabeth Bell Designs


This week Elisabeth Bell Designs are our sponsors 

and
 our lucky winner will receive not 1
but 2
of her wonderful images the design team used.

My Prince

If you haven't seen Elisabeth Bell's amazing images before here are her details:

http://www.elisabethbell.com/digital-collection
http://digibellsdt.blogspot.com/

Don't forget to drop by the design team Diva's and see what they created using these images they all look awesome and you can find them here.

Lots of Love 

Base: White SU Card
Design Papers: DCWV The Mango Frost Matstack
Image: Lots of Love from Elisabeth Bell Designs
Colour Medium: Copic's
Tools: Cuttlebug, Classic Squares, Pop Dots, Glue Dots, Hot Melt Glue Gun

Embellishments: Peach and Silver Satin Ribbon and Flowers from my stash.

Challenges I'm entering:
Elphine House Anything Goes (must be an Elisabeth Bell Image)





 To be eligible for the prizes, we ask that you create a card 

using our sponsor's images. So for this week,

 please create your cards with Elisabeth Bell Designs.  We also 

ask that you follow the sketch as it's shown without rotating or

 flipping it and please include the sketch

 image in your post.  More details on the new challenge and

 guidelines are over at


Wishing everyone an awesome week crafting and I'm so looking forward to seeing your creations.

Hugs





15 comments:

Heide said...

Kathie,
What a darling card! wonderful coloring and love the bouquet!


I was with Sharon this past weekend and she told me the header on your blog is from your yard? I just love the header! It is beautiful and you get to see it IRL! How wonderful.
Hugs, Heide

Arlana 11426 said...

Oh Kathie, Your card is adorably sweet.I am loving your colors and the colors used on your image. Such sweet sparkly flowers. Have a sweet day!!! Hugs Arlana

Patti P. said...

Hi Kathie, how gorgeous. I love this image so much and how everyone colored up the bouquet! Your lovely glittered flowers are so pretty. I hate your humidity levels are high, it makes is so sticky and miserable even if the temps aren't too high. Glad summer has arrived. We can't complain, it was in the mid 60's yesterday for us which is very very unusual. Just a couple of light skiffs of snow this winter that were melted off by midday. Our daffodils are coming up and the trees are budding, they will probably be frost bit before long. Hope you have a great week, take care.
hugs....

mulberry station said...

I love it...you used pinks and I used blues. I love the lavender bouquet of flowers. It is so fun to see how we each color these images up. Each one is so different and so unique. I love them all. I love how you colored their hair and your added little flower embellies. Thanks so much Kathie, for all your sweet emails and comments.
Hugs, Nancy

Linda Anderson said...

Hi Kathie! Love your card!! It's so soft, so lovely! Gorgeous soothing colors and papers. Love your image too! Fun when we have the same image and how different we can make them look.

Linda

Jeannie said...

This couldn't be any sweeter and I love that you colored in the flowers purple! Your pretty and sparkly embellishment flowers are just terrific too! Take care.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Denise said...

This is so pretty and that image is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage this week xx

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet image and lovely papers, thanks for joining us at Divas!
Helen x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and beautiful colours...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky & Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx

Margreet said...

Stunning card...lovely details ....thanks for joining the Divas!
xxx Margreet

Davi said...

Sweet image and pretty embellies. Thanks for sharing with us at The Pixie Cottage this week ;)

Lynda Nielsen said...

Awwwww, can we say C.U.T.E.? This is fabulous!!!! I absolutely love all the details, and gorgeous colors. Everything is so delicate and beautifully colored too.
Thanks for joining us at Elphine House Australia. =)
Huggles,
Lynda =)

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thanks for joining us at EHA.

Genevieve said...

Kathie!! Please accept my apologises, I could have sworn I left a comment last week.....your card is very pretty, I love the soft colours & the fabulous colouring. I hope things are good in NZ :)

Tc
Genevieve

Crafty and Green said...

Beautifully Adorable Card!! I Love the image, in fact, I NEED it, hehe! Thanks for playing with us at The Pixie Cottage!!

Many Blessings,
Tina