WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #149

Sponsor
 Digi Doodle Shop

Good evening followers this posting was meant to be scheduled and due to be posted at 12.01 am on Wednesday morning.  I completed my posting last week and scheduled it for 11th April 2012 before going to our beach house for an Easter break and extended holiday with my family.  Just before it was due to be posted Wednesday evening New Zealand time I realised I had a spelling error in my post so decided to edit it and I don't know what I did but I edited all the contents to blog land and all that posted was my title.  I did this from my iPhone as I was still up at the beach house, I was completely gutted, I then thought I would try to edit last weeks post and see what would happen to that YES I lost all the contents of that as well into blog land.  By then I wanted to pull my hair out.  As it had started to rain I told the boys we were packing up and coming home where my reliable computer was sitting.  
I apologise for this posting not being on my site when it should have been.  So now I know from experience don't even try to edit from your iPhone BIG MISTAKE.

It's Sweet Sketch Wednesday and congratulation's to last weeks winners, I commented on so many beautiful cards you all surprise me every week with your amazing creations.

Arlana has another amazing sketch and I just adore this one as it really shows off our amazing images and our wonderful design papers.

Sketch # 149

Isn't this image just beautiful it's called
A Field of Flowers


Our Sponsors this week is
Digi Doodle Shop

A Note from Judy and Joy

Digi Doodle Shop

Digi Doodle Shop is the results of a mother and daughter’s love for the arts and crafts.  It was started a little over 3 years ago with a little more than 100 stamps, and has since then grown to almost 500 stamps.  Joy (the mother of this team) designs realistic images, while Judy (aka/daughter) loves the “fun side of life”, and create images with a cartoon flair.  Having these two complimenting styles have enabled

Digi Doodle Shop to offer a wide variety of stamps.

 It is a real honor and pleasure to sponsor this challenge, and we look forward to seeing all the amazing creations.  We thank the design team for their incredible creations, and wish all the participants the very best of luck in this challenge.
  
Thank you so much for having us, and again the very best of luck to all of you.
  

Sincerely,

Judy and Joy
  

Digi Doodle Shop are offering our very luck winner 
$10.00 Gift Certificate


Don't forget to check out Judy's and Joy's amazing images
here at

Don't forget to drop by and check out what our amazing design team have created for you this week with their selected images from Digi Doodle Shop 
they look AMAZING

Card Ingredients:
1. Base White SU
2. Peach Bazzill
3. Design paper by Kaisercraft Tea at Elsie's Collection Darleejing
4. Image is A Field of Flowers by Digi Doodle Shop
5. Colour Medium Copic's
6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Circle, Circle Fancy Lace, Carnation, Martha Stewart Leaf Punch, pop dots, glue dots, hot melt glue gun.
 7. Embellishments: Lace, Peach and Silver Satin ribbon, Kaisercraft Pearl Brad and my flower is from Spellbinders which is a Carnation but I'm unsure if this is what it should look like.  Please let me know if you have it and is this the way it should look????  I haven't used the leaves from the set I've used a Martha Stewart punch.

This card is one of my very favourites I've made I'm just so happy how it turned out and they colour combo was perfect.

Challenges I'm entering:
Love to Create Challenge #10 Birthdays
Digital Tuesday Challenge #155 Birthdays
One Stop Craft Challenge #177 Pastels and Die Cuts
Cupcake Craft Challenge Cupcake #187 Spring in the Air


Wishing everyone a wonderful week crafting and thank you for all your lovely comments and emails they are all very much appreciated.

Hugs


13 comments:

mulberry station said...

Where is your sweet, sweet card? I love how you coordinated your papers and flower so well. It is beautiful. Your coloring in perfect and I love your DP. One gorgeous card, Kathie.
Hugs Nancy

gunu kumar said...

Great post, you have pointed out some superb details, I will tell my friends that this is a very informative blog thanks.
IT Company India

Louise said...

Gorgeous spring themed card and pretty image,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck.
Louise xx

Jackie Randolph said...

Hi Kathie, well this card couldn't be any sweeter!! Gorgeous coloring of this darling image and your papers are perfectly matched!! Oh my I love the lace and ribbon and your flowers is absolutely gorgeous!!! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!

Crafty hugs my friend!!

Linda Anderson said...

Stunning Kathie, absolutely stunning! Blogger can be so frustrating at times. And now that they have changed everything, even more so! I love your card. Gorgeous colors, wonderful coloring of this darling image. And that flower is outstanding.

Linda

Crafty and Green said...

Such a Beautiful Card!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! Please Come back and Join us again soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

Genevieve said...

Adorable card Kathie, the image is beautifully & gorgeous flower, hope things are good with you :)

Tc
Genevieve

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Kathie, So glad you made it back home to your reliable computer. What a frightmare for you! I think you already know how much I adore this sweet image from DDS. Your papers are so perfect with the image and I also love your carnation flower. I may have to hunt that nesti down! It looks fabulous to me! Hope you had a wonderful week at the beach!
Hugs, Judi

Brodders said...

Lovely work:) Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Crafts and good luck - Jane x

Dangina Martinez said...

Hi there Kathie, your card is gorgeous! That DP and your coloring are just fab. That flower is at the top of my To Buy List now.
I feel your pain. My IPhone has done some funny stuff from time to time. I know that I have to use my desk top for post and IPhone for commenting, lol. I do hope you enjoyed your time at your beach house aside from all the fuss with phone.
Tons of Hugs, Dangina

Jill said...

gorgeous card Kathie love the colour combo and pretty DP thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathie if you only knew how much I love that image. I told Judi that was my image for the next time digital doodle sponsored us. Any way she forgot about that. Then when I told her the image she said she had forgotten and promissed it to you. :) I must say your is so sweet. Love your colors and that sweet flower. Many next time I might get go do that image. Have a sweet day!!! Arlana

Maya Ariffin said...

This is a sweet card. I love everything about this card. :) Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

Maya xx

P/s: sorry to hear about your problem with blogging through Iphone. Sigh.