WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch # 150

Sponsor 
DigiStamp Boutique
 Image 
 Hoop Rosie
 from DigiStamp Boutique

 Image
 Bunch of Flowers
 from DigiStamp Boutique

Today is Wednesday and that means another wonderful
 Sweet Sketch Wednesday.
Congratulations to our winner and our top 3 cards this week. Wow we've had a wonderful week of so many amazing cards,  
you really loved last week sketch showing off your images and design papers and you'll love this weeks sketch just as much.

Sketch # 150




This weeks sponsor is Sally-Ann Hancock

A Note from Sally-Ann

All images/designs are created and copyright owned by Sally-Ann Hancock. My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too - often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy as much as I enjoy creating.

Sally-Ann is so generous with her prize each month and she's offering our very lucky winner this week

6 Digi Images
of the winners choice.

Sally-Ann has hundreds of amazing images to choose from and there are new images being added to her shop every month, she even has a monthly freebie image for you to download and try before you buy isn't that amazing so what are your waiting for?

Pop over to DigiStamp Boutique and check our Sally-Ann's shop you won't be disappointed.


Don't forget to drop by our design team Diva's show them some love and leave them a comment on their amazing work created with DigiStamp Boutique images here.

Card Ingredients

1. Base White SU
2. Aqua Kaisercraft Board, and White SU
3. Aqua Swirls, unknown sauce, Aqua Polka Dots is Kaisercraft paper from the Miss Nelly collection.
4. Image Hoop Rosie's from this months set from DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour medium Copics, Black and White Embossing pens
6. Tools cuttlebug, Nestabilities Oval Beads, glue and pop dots.
7. Embellishments Flower handmade from tulle and Kaisercraft Pearl Brad 
 8. Ribbon embellishment from my stash threaded through oval beaded nestie.

Card Ingredients
1. Base White SU
2.Green Kaisercraft Board, and Yellow Bazzill
3. Both Gingham papers are digidown loads from my computer from an unknown source.
4. Image Bunch of Flowers (older image which I think is retired) from DigiStamp Boutique
5. Colour medium Copics 
6. Tools cuttlebug, Nestabilities Oval Lace, glue and pop dots.
7. Embellishments Flower from my stash and gem.
8. Ribbon I've had for ages from Rosie's Studios, which I've never used and I couldn't find a ribbon in my stash to match my card. 



8 comments:

Heide said...

Kathie,
Two adorable cards. Love you flower on the blue card it has such a cute image too.
Enjoy you week.
Hugs, Heide

mulberry station said...

Your cards are always so adorable. I really love the hula girl. She is a cutie. I am going to have to get this collection next time. Those netting flowers are so cool too. I love them. I love the softness of your spring flower card. It is really pretty. Have a wonderful week.
Hugs, Nancy

Arlana 11426 said...

Kathie I love both of hour sweet cards this week. Your hula hoop girl is just the cutest image. I love the way you colored her up. Sweet flower to and love those papers. Thanks for all you do. HUGS Arlana

Patti P. said...

Both of my fave colors. Aqua and green. I love both of them, the tulle flower is gorgeous. Your ginghams and this adorable flower are so pretty and I really like the fiber ribbon. Beautiful work Kathie, hope you are having a great week.
hugs...

Jeannie said...

Two more beautiful creations! I adore Rosie and the daisies are just sumply lovely!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Linda Anderson said...

Kathie, I love both of your cards!! Rosie sure is a sweetie!! And your bunch of flowers card...stunning, I especially love the papers! Fabulous!

Linda

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, both of your cards are adorable. I love the teal color with the little girl!

Genevieve said...

Another two stunning cards Kathie, you always add gorgeous embellishments. Hope things are good in NZ, have a great weekend :)

Genevieve