WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Sweet Sketch Wednesday Sketch #183 Sponsor Meljen's Designs


Good morning wow it's Wednesday here again and only 20 more sleeps until Christmas and I still have shopping to do!!! Oh why do I always leave to the last minute?  It's because I change my mind so much and procrastinate and if I buy things to early something better comes along later on and then I get disappointed.
Today being Wednesday means it's another wonderful 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday.   Congratulations to our winner and to our Top 3 cards awesome work ladies.  Before Arlana was taken sick she created all these wonderful sketches in advance for us to play with and this week is no exception.

Sketch #183


 Here's my card using North Pole Critters from 
Meljen's Designs

As you can see by now our sponsor is 
Meljen's Designs and our design team have been lucky enough to work with her image they are just so much fun.


A little bio on Melissa Jenkin's the owner of Meljen's Designs.

Meljen's Designs is a lovely stamp company owned and illustrated by Melissa Jenkins. She illustrates whimsical rubber and digital images inspired by her kids and family. Meljen's Designs has new releases along with a new challenge every Thursday, a Guest Designer each month at the Meljen's Designs Blog, and freebies and promos now and then on our facebook FAN PAGE! Please visit the Meljen's Designs line of stamps at our store HERE to browse through all of Melissa's lovely designs! You can also see Melissa's rubber stamps at her corner of Whimsy Stamps, too!

This week our luck winner will receive 

4 Non-Colours Digi's

 of the winners choice.

Check out Melissa's design here there are so many very cute images.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams cards over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday using Meljen's images they are all so cute.

Challenges I'm entering:

 (Bunny, Bear, Brad)


Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Green and Red Kaisercard from Kaisercraft
3. Design Papers: Christmas pack from Kaisercraft
4. Image: North Pole Critter's from Meljen's Designs


5. Colour Medium: Copic's, Black atYou pen from Copic's, Silver Gel pen.
6. Sentiment:Computer generated.  Can't remember which font I used.

7. Tools: Cuttlebug, Nestabilities Dies, Martha Stewart glitter, Glossy Accents, Glue Dots, Tacky Glue, Pop Dots
8. Embellishments: Gold and white net, ribbon and gems from my stash.  This ribbon rosette I made with two different ribbons from my stash and a diamante brad.   



Take care everyone wishing you all a wonderful week and happy crafting.

Hugs


21 comments:

Sharon Basel said...

I love your card Kathie! Beautiful details on it and that ribbon flower is out of this world! So perfect with this sketch and your pretty papers. I'm behind in my Christmas shopping too and a little more panicked seeing in your post here that there's only 20 more sleeps til Christmas! Not sure I'll get that many sleeps in with all I have left to do!

Have a great week ahead!
Hugs,
Sharon

mulberry station said...

I love it when we use the same image. Great minds do think alike. I really love the netting you have used for the trim. So cool. I especially love the flower made out of ribbon. Such a cute idea. I hope you have a wonderful week ahead of you. I always look forward to your Christmas count down....I can't believe that is all the days left before Christmas. I have got to get busy.
Hugs, Nancy

Heide said...

Kathie,
I am with you with the shopping. Blaming my kids...the have given me no list. LOL.
You card is so super cute. Love your ribbon flower and I almost used one on my card this week. That gold and white net ribbon looks very cool.
Have a great week.
Hugs, Heide

Linda Anderson said...

Oh what a darling card Kathie!!! Love your ribbon flower, so fun using ribbon in a different way. Love the yummy sparkle and shine too. Happy Wednesday darlin'.

Linda

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Kathie… what an adorable image and you've coloured it so beautifully… the snow looks fab! I love the bright and cheery papers and the wonderful ribbon rosette…it's a stunning card! :-)
thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
Hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Love your card!! The coloring and the colors are just great!! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create Challenge!!
Z

Wendy L said...

Lovely card and great colouring, thanks for joining us at Love to Create. xxx

Sally Dube said...

Love this Kathie!! Love the netting behind the ribbon and your ribbon embellishment!! Your detail is perfection!! Hope you are well and enjoying the Christmas season!!
Blessings to you!!
Sally

Deanne Saunders said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks for participating in our LOVE TO CREATE challenge!!

Andrea W said...

Super cute Christmas card! I LOVE that image and sparkle details. I found you at Make It Monday.

Mian said...

Fabulous Christmas card and great attention to details. Beautiful image and I love the ribbon flower/star.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at Love to Create.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Love to Create Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Crafting Vicky said...

This is a gorgeous card. Totally love the layers, net ribbon and the gorgeous rossette ribbon! And your image is beautifully colored!

Thanks for joining us as Digi Darla’s Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Jacqueline Smith said...

What a really fabulous card, love the image and the coloring job! The details are so amazing too! Thanks for playing with us at Digi Darla's!

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is beautiful. Love the image and glossy accents. You did a great job with the ribbons.

Meihsia Liu said...

Hi,Kathie, this card is fabulous. Love the beautiful patterned paper you used and perfect coloring on the cute image. The ribbon flower is such great accent! Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

Michele said...

Ohhh I absolutely love this!! Your ribbon flower is fantastic! :) I need to remember that idea.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Digi Darla's!!
Michele
DDC DT

Karen Wilson said...

This is absolutely darling. I love her images, they're just so cute and fun!! I love that ribbon idea!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Thanks for entering your stunning creation in our Christmas Challenge at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

Denise Pustelniak said...

I think anyone would love to get this card! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

Bettina L. said...

This image is soo beautiful and I love the sparkle you've made with it. Great design with the layers and ribbon snowflake too. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina xx