WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 5 February 2014

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Sketch #005 Our Sponsor is Bugaboo.


Welcome to another wonderful Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.  Oh where has my week gone to, I feel that I've been busy all week and achieved nothing.  Well that's a little understated I did get Ryan back off to boarding school on Monday so now it time for some serious housework and I may have a little time for myself and able to do a little crafting as well as office work for my husband.

To any of my kiwi followers happy Waitangi Day for tomorrow.

Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards great work ladies and it was so lovely to see what sketches you chose and all you wonderful paper piecing how creative was that?

This week we have another wonderful sketch from Sally which is 

Sketch #005

Here's my card using Life in Colour by Bugaboo Stamps.


I just adore Peacock feathers to look at I can't touch them as I hate touching feathers.  I don't have Peacock feathers in our home as they are meant to being bad luck!!!


This week our sponsor is the wonderful 
Jodie Mackrell the designer and owner of 
Bugaboo Stamps.

Bio:

Everything that you ever wanted to know about Bugaboo Stamps:  As if raising 5 children in the frozen land of the North was not enough of a challenge, Jodie Mackrell decided to dip her cold little Canadian toes into the work of papercrafting by opening an online store full of her illustrations. Bugaboo Stamps has become one of the leading companies in digital images. From seiously snarky to sugar sweet to sublimely soulful all the way over to the other side of the super sexy spectrum, you're bound to find all that you need and more to create your paper projects.  Jodie works very hard to provide New Releases and Freebies every week!!  If your taste runs to rubber (and you know who you are), you can find Bugaboo Stamps at Totally Stampilicious.  And finally, join the Bugaboo Stamps DT for the weekly Challenges at Catch the Bug.

Our lucky winner will receive


What a wonderful prize there are just so many great images to choose from you won't know what to choose.


 You can check out Bugaboo Stamps just here at

Store:

Challenge Blog:

Don't forget to drop by our wonderful design team over at 
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and show them a little love and appreciation as they love comments on their blogs as well.

Card Recipe:


1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Lagoon, Seabreeze and Island Breeze
3. Deign Papers: Kaisercraft Fairy Tale book and Handmade paper.
4. Image: Life In Colour by Bugaboo Designs
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Silver Gel Pen. 

6. Tools: Cuttlebug, Spellbinders Classic Large and Small squares, Kindy Glitz, Pop Dots, Glue Dots.

7. Embellishments: Square cut from coloured card and design paper, flower from my stash, and the ribbon is by American Craft, and the gems are from my stash by Kaisercraft. 
 8. Inside my card.


Take care everyone wishing you an amazing week keep safe and happy crafting.



8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, I have never seen that stamp before - it is gorgeous! Your card is just stunning!!! Hope you find some time for yourself this week.

Linda Anderson said...

Oh Kathie, this is positively stunning! Love your coloring of these feathers. Simply gorgeous.

Linda

Joanna M. said...

Hmmm, I had NO idea that Jodie had images like this in her store?!! Very pretty! I totally LOVE the colors that you chose this week.

mulberry station said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. I can't even begin to tell you how many memories came back to me when I saw your card. We had several peacocks on our farm when we were growing up. I alwasy loved to watch the males as they spread their features. It was so gorgeous. Thanks for bring back some wonderful memories for me.
Hugs, Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

I am like Joanna and Lisa Lynn. I had no idea that Jodie had these Beautiful Blocks until I saw yours and one of our players. You created such a lovely card and did some awesome coloring of the peacock feathers. I love peacocks. We grew up with several on our farm. I was always amazed with their beauty. And your card definitely portrays that beauty!
I have loved creating a few cards again and have also been into a few other crafts and cleaning, of course. Oh by the way, my heart punch is a Martha Stewart punch. Loved your sister's birthday card too. Have a wonderful February!
Hugs, Judi

Sally Dube said...

Gorgeous!! Love your Vibrant colors!! I never knew Peacock feathers brought bad luck... hmmm... When I was a child, there was a Peacock farm down the street from our Beach House. I used to love to ride my bike and just sit and watch waiting for them to spread their feathers... Sweet Memories!!
Blessings to you Kathie!!
Sally

Janice said...

Brilliant colouring of that fab image - a super card, Jx

Heide said...

What a stunning card, love the image and the colors! I never knew that peacock feathers are bad luck.
Hugs, Heide