WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Wednesday 9 September 2015

Apples In Basket


Welcome to my blog, here it is again another wonderful
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Congratulations to our winner and to our top 3 cards, great work everyone. 

Here's this weeks sketch.

Sketch # 67

Here's a quick look at the inside of my card.

This week our sponsor is Pattie from Pattie's Creations Digital Images.

 Patties Creations Digital Stamps


Pattie's Creations


Bio:  Pattie Gomez

I am an Internet Technology Professional and an Artist. I always dreamed of being an artist, but I found out quickly that I needed another field to support my family so I pursued a Degree in Information Technology. I love to use Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Fireworks to enhance my work.
I created a character called Pattieboop and her cat named Allie. I have had so much fun coming up with different images so I also created a site to sell them. You can go to my store to find out more about Pattieboop & Allie. I know you will just love them when you see them.
I have added many other images to my store in the past few years. I know have a large selection of images to fit everyone’s needs


Prize:  Two Free Images

Don't forget to check out what our design team have created using Pattie's images this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Challenge I'm Entering:

1. Jo's Scrap Shack Fun Day Friday Challenge #104 Anything Goes
2. Love to Scrap Challenge # 61 Do A Double Take
3. Cuttlebug Mania Anything Goes
4. Eureka Stamps Challenge #157 Back To School
 Apples for the Teachers
5. Inspiration Destination Challenge #50 Anything Goes
6. Allsorts Challenge #327 Lot Of Layers
7. Dream Valley Challenge #114 Back To School 
Apples for the Teachers
8. Whoopsi Daisy Challenge Add Embellishments
9. Pattie's Creations Challenge #114 Back to School
Apples for the Teachers
10. Scrap Creations Anything Goes

Card Recipe



1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Red American Craft Card
3. Design Papers: Digital Red Gingham paper, and American Craft design paper.


4. Image: Apples In Basket by Pattie's Creations Digital Images
5. Colour Medium: Copics and Glossy Accents.


6. Tools used.


7. Dies Used.


8. Embellishments Used all from my stash.


9. Inside my card and the back of my card.

Wishing everyone a wonderful week and happy crafting.



18 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is gorgeous. Love the coloring of your apples. Great inside too. Hope all is going well, my days are all off since there was "Labor Day" on Monday. Have a great week.

Jacee said...

Lovely bright and cheerful card Kathie, great image and papers, a happy card!
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Dawn said...

Love your card! Those apples look good enough to eat!
Love the papers & the beautiful ribbon too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Joanna M. said...

Oh Kathie ... this card!!! Love how you colored your apples. They look SO real! Seriously! Just a fabulous card this week with your paper choices and the swirling leaves. Great, great, great!!

Wendy L said...

So beautiful, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

So beautifully coloured Kathi. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Patties Creations.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Pattie G said...

WOW, this is so nice! I love everything about it and how you colored my image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥
Artist
at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

anne said...

I agree with Joanna Kathie, those apples really do look good enough to eat.
Love those bright papers and how fresh your card looks. Lovely
Hugs
Anne
xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Mummylade said...

Wonderful creation! Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts, hope to see you again!

karalschuknecht said...

Great card and the apples are colored beautifully. Thanks for joining us this week for our back to school challenge at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

Swissie said...

Such a lovely card!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania this time!

Hugs,
Swissie

Lisa Mensing said...

Good morning! This card is absolutely gorgeous! The inside is just as beautiful as the outside. I'm a little behind on commenting, so please forgive me. Thanks for joining us at Eureka! Stamps Challenge last week. Lisa DT

Anonymous said...

Your DP is such a great choice for your image and your embellies and ribbon look fantastic. This is a great sketch. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

Heide said...

What a fantastic job this week. Love how you colored your apples. Great job, hope you are getting a little bit of a break after your stressful hectic week. Hugs, Heide

Sandra DeFalco said...

Thanks for playing in our "BACK to SCHOOL" Challenge #114!
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, love the inside and outside, and you have used my favourite design "Gingham" thank you for sharing with us at Whoopsi Daisy this month, best of luck xxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Kathie - Congrats on your win of 2 images (excluding sets) in Challenge #114 from Pattie's Creations! Make sure you stop in the challenge blog to email Pattie with your image choices within 7 DAYS. Her email info is on the sidebar. Also grab the 'I Won Badge'.
Sandi ♥
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!