WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

WELCOME TO MY LITTLE PART OF THE WORLD

Thank you so much for taking the time out to visit my little part of the world. Please feel free to have a look around and leave me a message. You'll be updated monthly if not sooner as to what I've been up to and see what our amazing Design Team Diva's over at our monthly challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and see what they have created just for you. Thanks so much for looking at my creations which is a special time just for me.
Hugs to everyone
Kathie
xox

Followers: If you like looking at my work become a follower I love you visiting. Hugs Kathie

Saturday 11 February 2017

60's Love & Peace

Hello and welcome to my blog, I'm so sorry I'm late posting my card for Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week, but I've been suffering a migraine, this time it was a bad one didn't want to craft let alone go onto the computer I just couldn't concentrate on any thing for any length of time.  I shut myself in a dark room for a few days with pain killers.  

This week our sponsor is 
Lemon Shortbread Digi Stamps 


The winner will receive 3 digital images from Lemon Shortbread Store



Card Recipe:

1. Base: White SU
2. Coloured Card: Pink Bazzill Basic Watermellon, Mauve Bazzill Scraps
3. Design Paper: Crafter's Choice Cherish 12 x 12 pad 


4. Image: 60's Love & Piece by Lemon Shortbread Digital Stamps
5. Colour Medium: Copics
6. Tool's Used.


7. Die's Used.
Spellbinders Classic Ovals, Classic Circles, Lacy Ovals, Lacy Circles


8. Dies: Cuttlebug Hippie Chick 





9.Embossing Folder: Perfect Paisley 


10. Dies: Paisley dies by Cuttlebug


11. Embellishments:
Love sentiment by Cuddly Buddly
Gems from my stash


12. Inside and the back of my card.


Take care and happy crafting and enjoy your week.






1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Kathie, your card is just gorgeous. Love that image and all your dies. Perfect match of the embossing folder. So sorry to hear of your bad migraines. I take several daily medications as a preventative and then had medication in case I get one so I know that they can be bad, but several days is just too much!!! I'm sure you are exhausted. Hopefully Valentine's was a better day.